Management by Collective Strategies
Customer Service Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For traffic information and issues that requires immediate attention, we are open all hours.
Tel: +46 (0)771 921 921
The Swedish Transport Administration has the government’s order to lead coordination of road safety work within the road traffic. Collective strategies are an integral part of this work.
The strategy aims to systematise and, where possible, coordinate safety work and thus increase the safety of all road users, including vulnerable road users such as pedestrians, cyclists, and moped riders, motor cyclists as well as quad bike users.
These activities will occur mainly through the strategy:
- Describes current knowledge mode.
- Describes the objectives.
- Points out priority areas of action.
- Identifies knowledge shortages and clarifies the need for further research and innovation efforts.
- Describes the participating actors’ initials ambitions to contribute to the work.
- Clarify how follow-up is going to happen.