Here are some things that is important to consider before the transport.
- The transport must be well-equipped with the markings prescribed in the decision.
- The hazard warning vehicle and its driver must meet the requirements indicated in the decision.
- Make sure the transport can take place without impediment by road work or from vertical or lateral limits, etc.
- Contact the traffic director well in advance if the transport requires escort.
- The decision, with all attachments, must accompany you during the transport.
- The transport must take place within the designated period of validity.
- It is often a good idea to check the axle loads and gross weight of the transport before it begins.
- Trafikverket can also request a control of the weight of the transport.
- Contact Trafikverket if something is unclear.