Information sheet with information on the choice of business form for future procurement of the railway plan: Borås, Gothenburg-Borås, part of The New Main Lines.
The information sheet can be found via the link below, and in it you will find valuable information on the choice of business form for the procurement of the railway plan Borås for Gothenburg-Borås. The name of the ongoing procurement is called: Consultancy Assignment For the preparation of the railway plan Borås together with environmental impact assessment and system document for Gothenburg-Borås, part of new main lines within the Municipality of Borås, Västra Götaland County
Important times for the procurement
- The application invitation will be announced on 2022-01-03 (NOTE! Advertising of the TED advertisement takes about 3 days so the procurement can be seen in Kommers no earlier than 2022-01-06).
- Last response day 2022-02-14
- Qualified and selected applicants are invited to take part in the tender documentation 2022-04-01
- Last tender day 2022-06-13
- Planned contract start at the end of October 2022
Brief description of the Borås section
The railway plan for Borås starts at the municipal border towards Bollebygd and ends at the existing Borås C.
The highest-ranked corridor partly allows a location close to road 40. Just east of Viared's area of operation, the new railway branches off at a level junction. An adjacent track turns north towards central Borås and a station location for the regional trains between Gothenburg and Borås at the existing station Borås C.
The main line continues east from the level crossing to a station location at Osdal, which is planned to enable stops for high-speed trains and regional trains that will continue towards Jönköping. Station at Osdal is not included in the Borås railway plan, however.